Title: HR Manager
Area: Woodstock, Cape Town
Salary: Market related
A leader in the manufacturing sector is seeking a Human Resource Manager (Executive level) to join their team. This position reports to the Managing Director.
Be in possession of a suitable Degree/ Diploma (must have advanced knowledge of HR related legislation and HR best practices).
Skills & Experience:
Maintaining confidentiality of work related information.
Conscientious, forward thinking coupled with good decision making skills.
Good interpersonal skills together with excellent analytical and problem-solving ability.
Strong persuasive and influencing abilities coupled with assertiveness.
Resilient and high energy with a demonstrated drive to succeed.
The ability to influence and drive change.
Attention to detail and ability to focus on routine processes.
Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships (internal and external).
Conflict management and people skills.
Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentation.
Ability to work under pressure.
Following procedures and upholding standards.
South African citizens only.
The incumbent will form part of the Senior Management Team and as such will be required to provide operational direction and support to the senior management team and line management, with extensive experience in IR.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· HR Strategy: Provide strategic direction in the execution of the HR functions; and lead and direct the HR team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
· Employee Relations: Provide advice and support on HR issues to employees and management, in keeping with HR practices and culture; building an effective employee relations framework (including works council).
· Industrial relations: Ensure the Company disciplinary code and policies and procedures comply with all statutory Acts, training management on disciplinary code and MEIBC representation. Deal with the bargaining council and unions a pre-requisite.
· Recruitment and retention.
· Remuneration management.
· Performance management.
· Job profiling and KPA’s and KPI’s.
· HR administrative system.
· Training and Development: Identify needs, implement suitable programs, evaluate outcomes, develop and compile ATR and WSP, merSETA liaison, identify learnership and funding opportunities and improve new employee induction programs.
· Company Policies and Procedures: Ensuring all Company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with legislation and Company practice; and ensuring management is up to date with changes and new policies.
· HR budget.
· Environmental Health & Safety and Occupational Health.
· Employment Equity: Update EE plan and reports, EE committee meetings, BBBEE information, submissions to Department of Labour and WCA and be the designated EE Manager for the Company.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com