Title: Commissioning Manager
Area: Cape Town Harbour
Salary: R 500 000.00 – R 600 000.00
A leader in the manufacturing sector is seeking a Commissioning Manager to join their team. This position reports to the Operations Director.
Grade 12 and/or relevant qualification and/or experience.
Skills & Experience:
5 Years of sailing experience and a SAS Skippers Ticket.
Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Be able to work weekends and overtime.
VHF Radio Operator Licence.
Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Commissioning Engineer or equivalent.
Leadership ability, planning, organising and control.
Teamwork and good computer skills.
Excellent communication skills and decision making / the ability to work unsupervised.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will fulfil the necessary requirements with regards to Commissioning and Rigging operational activities. You will need to meet the company’s objectives by adhering to expected Commissioning and Rigging practices and provide effective leadership to ensure a motivated team that enables the hand-over of high quality and seaworthy vessels to owners.
· Management of the Commissioning and Rigging Departments.
· Ensure handover dates are met.
· Customer and Portnet liaison.
· Maintain quality and adhere to quality standards at all times.
· Manage time and attendance / take corrective action where necessary.
· Task assignments and ensure effective management of teams.
· Achievement of Health and Safety Standards.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com