South African Citizens Only!
Location: Medupi (Limpopo)
Duration: Contract for min 12 months
Start Date: Immediately/ASAP
Key Performance Areas:
- Integrating work scope of the three consortium partners;
- After each weekly update evaluate and address anomalies, i.e. schedule integrity and accuracy, prior to issuing to Cape Town for final integration with design and procurement;
- Integrate the Consortium work scope with the Employer through regular interaction / meetings;
- Provide guidance to the Consortium management team by way of dashboards, s-curves, look-ahead’s and other metrics as may be appropriate;
- Highlight ensuing risks and propose mitigation plans;
- Assist the site management team and individual PM’s by driving the key risks, critical activities and all-in-all ensuring the programme dictates the focus.
Minimum requirements - Qualification and experience:
- Qualified artisan in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation discipline;
- National (technical) Diploma or Project Management Qualification from recognised institution;
- 5 - 10 years post qualification practical experience in a technical field;
- At least 5 years practical experience in the planning of design and construction projects;
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and MS Project;
- Good Knowledge of MS Office – particularly Excel;
- AA/EE candidates preferable;
- Preference to previously disadvantaged candidates.