South African Citizens Only!
Location: Medupi (Limpopo)
Duration: Contract for min 12 months
Start Date: Immediately
Key Performance Areas:
- Liaise with subcontractors to ensure work is properly scheduled, monitored and reported;
- Assess and verify project progress through physical site walk-downs and inspections;
- Produce and maintain commodity S-curves for the different scopes of work;
- Evaluate progress performance against baselines and highlight risks to PM’s;
- Produce detail construction programmes with input from PM’s and subcontractors;
- Assist with consortium integration through interface with head office planner as required.
Minimum requirements - Qualification and experience:
- Qualified artisan in Mechanical, Electrical or Instrumentation discipline;
- 2 - 3 years post qualification practical experience in a technical field;
- At least 12 months practical experience in the planning of design and construction projects;
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and MS Project;
- Good Knowledge of MS Office – particularly Excel;
- AA/EE candidates preferable;
- Preference to previously disadvantaged candidates.