Title: Human Resource Manager (EE/AA)
Salary: R400 000.00 – R480 000.00 ctc
A market leader in the printing and manufacturing field is offering an exciting opportunity for a Human Resource Manager (EE/AA) to join them at their offices in Durban.
Applicable degree in Industrial Psychology or Human Resource Management – essential.
Honours or Masters Degree in Human Resource Management an advantage.
Registration with the South African Board of Personnel Practitioners as a Generalist an advantage.
Registered with a regulatory body such as the HPCSA / PsySSA essential.
Skills & Experience:
A sound working knowledge of remuneration structuring and payroll management is essential.
The regulatory nature of legislation requires a sound knowledge of the relevant legislation.
At least 10 years of generalist HR experience.
At least 3 - 5 years management experience essential.
Deciding and initiating action.
Adhering to principles and values.
Relating and networking.
Persuading and influencing.
Applying expertise and technology.
Formulating strategies and concepts.
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
Coping with pressures and setbacks.
Delivering personal work goals and objectives.
South African citizens only.
My client requires the services of a Human Resource Manager with a degree in Industrial Psychology / Human Resources and who has at least ten years practical experience in the management of a HR function in a manufacturing environment.
The position reports to the Group Executive: KZN and to the Group Executive: Human Resources with regards to the implementation of the Groups HR strategy.
The position requires a competent human resource generalist with exceptional managerial and interpersonal skills, with proven experience in the various aspects of human resource management, which includes
· Recruitment and selection.
· Industrial relations.
· Training and development.
· Remuneration and performance management.
· Employment equity and BBBEE.
· Effective management of HR administration.
· Effective management of HRIS.
· Effective liaison and negotiation with unions.
· Effective liaison with the Seta regarding the compilation and submission of workplace skills plans.
· The implementation of various strategic training and development interventions, i.e. learnerships and apprenticeships, ABET and life skills training.
· The development of critical and scares skills.
· The management of the company’s employment equity program.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com