Key Responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Providing remote and on-site technical support to FSE's and Customers across EGM.
- Utilization of the GEHC escalation process as needed, working closely with Local Customer Team (LCT) and national support to define and support implementation of corrective action plans to resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
- Driving Material and Purchased Service cost improvement initiatives for the modality, and working closely with Area Service Managers and Zone Operations manager to help achieve Material OP.
- Coaching and training for FSE's to insure that technical and customer skills are up to date and meet the needs of the business.
- Insure completion of all field modifications instructions (FMI’s) within prescribed timeframe
- Drive CSO closure and escalations in direct and indirect operations
- Own & drive product serviceability and reliability, quality trend analysis, productivity program development and implementation, national modality program execution and new product introduction support & SD readiness.
- Own & drive product serviceability and reliability, quality trend analysis, productivity
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization.
- Insure timely dispatch closure.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible.
Bachelors of Biomedical or science degree or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years of field service experience, to include 3 years of specific GE Monitoring Solutions modality experience.
Knowledge of relevant clinical applications
Previous problem solving experience
Flexible to travel frequently across EGM for different support and training needs
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Technology
* Strong communication and team work skills; proven ability to lead and influence teams
* Strong prioritization and organizational skills
* Prior experience working with Word, Excel and PowerPoint