This successful candidate will be responsible for the Financial Analyst function. My client is one of the most technologically advanced manufacturing operations in Africa; if you believe that you are up for this challenge then apply now!!
Certified Chartered Accountant (CA) – non-negotiable.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an analytical/financial role in the Corporate environment
Willing to work overtime when required
Willing to travel within South Africa, Africa and other international countries
Excellent interpersonal skills
Conscientious with superior analytic and evaluative problem solving abilities
Driven to meet deadlines
Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
South African citizens only.
· Inform investment decisions by analysing financial information and due diligence reports to forecast business, industry, economic conditions and potential commercial acquisitions.
· Present oral and written reports and proposals that inform investment decisions that portray the relevant financial information.
· Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends, economic influences, and other factors affecting investment initiatives.
· Gather and organise information on problems and procedures.
· Collaborate with senior managers and decision makers to identify and solve a variety of problems and to clarify management objectives.
· Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems recommending solutions.
· Draw charts and graphs, using computer spreadsheets, to illustrate technical reports.
· Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments by analysing information from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, or personal interviews.
· Ad hoc tasks required to meet Business Development objectives.