Lead and represent the company in a pre defined geography in Central Africa. The Export sales Manager is fully responsible for achieving the sales targets in his region while maintaining strong relationships with Distributors, customers and suppliers
- Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals: coverage, distribution, and visibility.
- Approve the monthly plans sent by his Distributors, thus ensuring reaching his region’s targets.
- Lead the Distributor team in his region to best achieve the region’s targets
- Lead his and his team’s development and training in a positive spirit driving at fair evaluation of individual performances.
- Weekly visits to all his areas and markets
- Follow up on the collection with his distributors and the regional accountant,
- Control and navigate the operating costs of the region (Customer by Customer and activity by activity)
- Sign the rental and discount agreement with customers following company policy.
- Safeguard the company’s assets (POSM)and develop tracking tools for those
- Evaluate the Distributor performance and ensure performance score card achievement
- Lead the expansion plans in the region, finding suitable distributors and developing new business with customers.
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- University graduate at least (preferred business graduate, but not essential).
- Minimum exp. of 4 years in sales with a very strong track of records (MNC brand exposure preferred).
- People management experience.
- English literate / Additional African language is advantage.
- Based in South Africa, Johannesburg.