Title: National Sales Manager – Angola and Mozambique (Crop Protection)
Salary: Market related
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once and a strong knowledge of Angola and Mozambique Agriculture industry. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
Relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture, Sales, Business Management, Science or Engineering.
Skills & Experience:
Proficiency in Portuguese and English as well as the ability to communicate with people across all levels of the organisation is required.
A minimum of 5 years sales experience in Angola / Mozambique in the Agriculture industry.
Strong commercial and market orientation, with previous sales team steering and leadership experience in an international environment.
Knowledge of the local crop and non-crop markets is a plus.
Candidate must be willing to travel as per business requirements.
Knowledge of crops will be a strong advantage.
South African citizens and suitable candidates with working Visas for South Africa.
· Operational business management and personal leadership of employees.
· Continuous improvement of commercial effectiveness of the sales network.
· Development and Implementation of Market Attack Strategy for both countries (Angola and Mozambique).
· Ensure that the companies brand and product brand standards are in compliance with Company standards.
· Develop and maintain Cost transparency of product lines in accordance with business strategy.
· Co-develop budget, forecast, price lists and sales conditions for Angola and Mozambique.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org