Title: Senior Business Developer
Salary: R750 000.00 – R 1 000 000.00 ctc
A start up business that belongs to a global leader in industrial engineer and civil engineering has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Developer who comes out of the renewable energy space.
Bachelors in Finance, Engineering, Economics or a similar field. Graduate degree in Business, Economics or technical field preferred.
Skills & Experience:
At least 3 – 5 years of experience in business development in the energy industry.
Experience with local developers and REIPPP stakeholders.
Open to travel.
Truly international management style and used to be part of and active in developing influential network.
Entrepreneurial spirit and always focus on business elements.
Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
Effective organization skills including the ability to prioritize and plan work.
Effective communication and negotiation skills.
Languages: English (native), Spanish would be highly advantageous.
The candidate shall prospect, analyze, select and negotiate for new renewable energy projects that could feed the growth strategy of the company in South Africa, coordinating and preparing all the documentation needed to present those projects in the REIPP Program.
· Prospect, analyze, select and negotiate for new renewable energy projects.
· Coordinate due diligence (legal, permitting, financial) process relate to those projects.
· Develop risk mitigation solutions.
· Coordinate and prepare all the documentation needed to present those projects in the REIPP Program.
· Support the negotiation of synergies and alliances with potential partners and clients.
· Support the development of entry strategies in pipeline of projects.
· Commercial representation of the company in the country.
· Preparation of related documentation.
· Regulatory and market analysis.
· Prepare all the documentation related to the internal reporting of the business development activities of the company in South Africa including presentations to support management approval of proposed transactions and obtain transaction approvals on a timely basis.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org