Title: Group International Tax Manager (EE/AA)
Area: Woodmead, Johannesburg
Salary: R600 000.00 – R800 000.00 ctc
An international giant in the chemicals space has an exciting role for an experience Group international Tax Manager.
CA (SA), BComm (Accounting) or LLB qualification.
Relevant post graduate qualification in Tax.
Higher Diploma on International Tax is recommended but not a prerequisite.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 4 years corporate and international tax experience.
Previous experience dealing with the following is essential:
· Tax treaty interpretations.
· Application of South Africa’s CFC rules.
· Structuring of cross-border financing activities.
· Transfer Pricing policies and related monitoring.
· Local and international mergers and acquisitions.
Knowledge of a foreign language would be a definite advantage.
Previous working experience in the international market would be advantageous.
Be willing to travel into Africa, Australia, South America and South East Asia.
South African citizens only.
· Dealing with International Tax risks in the Group.
· Liaising with Foreign Business Units in respective countries.
· Liaising with Foreign Revenue Authorities in respective countries.
· Monitor Tax compliance in respective foreign countries.
· Managing Foreign Revenue Authorities queries between Foreign Business Unit, Foreign Revenue
Authority and Tax Service Provider.
· Plan and ensure high levels of Tax Risk Management for Foreign jurisdictions.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org