Title: Senior Auditor (EE/AA)
Salary: Market Related
My client is a giant in the manufacturing / construction sector; sink your teeth into a challenging Senior Auditor role in an environment that will leave you satisfied at the end of each working day.
CA(SA) Qualification or relevant tertiary level, Audit, Finance or administration
Internal Auditor certification is a plus.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience within in a similar role in a large organisation.
Involvement on industrial and distribution businesses is a plus.
South African citizens only.
As Senior Auditor, you will form part of the Delegation within Company reporting to the Regional Head of Internal Audit & Business Control for the Sub-Saharan Africa Delegation.
· The Delegation's role is to represent the Company in our region (UK, Ireland and South Africa) and to advise and assist with the implementation of Group policies and to support the Company operating sectors.
· The delegation aims to create a sense of community amongst the Company businesses, facilitating exchange of best practice, learning and development, innovation, career management etc.
· As a Senior Auditor, you will through a systematic and methodical approach, ensure the relevance and the efficiency of the internal control systems as well provide recommendations to strengthen them.
· Preparation of the assignment, testing, interviews, writing of audit reports (observations/ recommendations).
· Act as a Team Leader for elementary assignments.
· Manage auditors possibly assigned to the mission.
· Assist Managers in more complex assignments.
· Participate in several improvement projects for the Internal Audit and Business Control Department.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org