Title: Team Lead – FP&A (EE/AA)
Area: Centurion to move to Rosebank
Salary: R700 000.00 – R850 000.00 ctc
A competitor in the waste management sector has an exciting role for an experience Financial Planning and Analysis Team Leader.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years’ experience leading financial planning and analysis function in business.
Microsoft Excel Advanced experience essential.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Strong analytical & critical thinking skill.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills on all levels; both written and verbal.
Assertive, highly organized and has ability to work under pressure.
PLEASE NOTE: South African citizens only.
· Leading financial planning and analysis function for various business units.
· Responsibility for development and maintenance of all financial policies and procedures.
· Oversee purchase orders, sales orders / revenue.
· Development of cost accounting models and driving cost saving.
· Responsibility for financial and management reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Management packs and reporting.
· Assistance with feasibility studies for new projects.
· Effective staff management and development.
· Business unit reports.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org