Title: Trade / Brand Manager (EE/AA)
Salary: R300 000.00 – R400 000.00 per annum
My client is looking for a Trade / Brand Manager for South Africa. The mission of the role is to promote key customers’ business development with a “win-win” approach, through specific trade marketing plans by combining Portfolio priorities with Channel Commercial targets, translating global strategies into the assigned sales channel and ensuring their prompt execution within the region.
Degree in business-related fields with at least 3 years’ proven experience in trade marketing, category management, business development in retail environment - digital marketing expertise is a plus;
Skills & Experience:
Preferred previous experience about 3 years’ experience in eyewear, cosmetics, alcohol, fashion, FMCG sectors;
Strong commercial and financial acumen and experience in sell-in & sell-out activities;
Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment, leveraging and building on differences;
Outstanding communication skills, ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers based on trust;
Dynamic, strong interpersonal skills, leadership as well as excellent business presentation skills;
Project management skills and tools, along with capability to lead and contribute to multi-functional teams;
Fluent English and African local dialects;
Availability to travel;
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
South African citizens only.
· Defining trade marketing strategies, plans and budget by customer and brands, consistently with Company Portfolio strategy, yearly commercial targets and customer needs;
· Proposing and implementing trade marketing activities within brand guidelines and strategies, always monitoring plan execution, related performances and evaluate effectiveness , including tracking budget usage for the assigned sales channel;
· Cooperating with Channel commercial leaders to define business “building blocks” by customers, leveraging on promotional program, visual merchandising projects, coop advertising by brand;
· Understanding customer needs, promoting specific in-store and online initiatives, leveraging on and coordinating with regional and global competence centers (retail impact, digital team, trade marketing production team, SISS, etc.);
· Ensuring that trade marketing initiatives are compliant with licensed brands contractual obligations and the correct usage and implementation of Company’s and Licenses’ assets;
· Defining KPIs for trade marketing initiatives, tracking them pre-, during and post-implementation, to assess performances and ROI;
· Monitoring and analyzing competitors’ activities always sharing channel/customer best practices;
· Providing product presentations to Customers’ sales staff.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org