Title: Financial Manager (EE/AA)
Area: Benoni, Gauteng
Salary: R650 000.00 – R750 000.00 ctc
The role is responsible for the leadership of the Finance function to ensure correct cost accounting of all processes and products and to ensure adequate controls exist to protect the assets of the business. This role carries responsibility for high level decision making for the entities under management and includes refining operational efficiency through improvement initiatives as well as helping to shape the development and strategic direction of the business.
Relevant professional qualifications: Accounting qualification from a recognised professional body – preference for either Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Management Accountant (CIMA), or Certified Accountant (ACCA).
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 years’ post article experience.
Sound knowledge of financial control allied with commercial acumen, business process and IS understanding.
Strong ability to deal with and efficient in processing paperwork.
Excellent personal organisation and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
Be able to get things done and make things happen to achieve the aims of production and business.
Ability to work flexibly, under pressure, to meet demanding deadlines (prioritising and managing conflicting demands).
Possess the ability to implement and manage change in the business.
Possess strong computer skills and competency with ERP, MRP1, MRP2 and all MS Office applications with the ability to adapt skills to any computer system connected with operations.
Ability to influence and lead – management experience essential.
Ability to read and interpret mechanical engineering & technical drawings.
Have a working understanding of production environment.
Have a working understanding of procurement and stock management systems.
Have a working experience in delivering transformational change programs.
Have a working understanding of health and safety best practise and legislation.
Possess experience in the operating within the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 management systems.
South African citizens only.
· Constantly promote, maintain awareness and compliance of H&S in accordance with best practice and legal requirements.
· Constantly maintain awareness and compliance with OSHACT, Labour relations Act and Skills Development Act.
· Promote and encourage a culture of conducting ourselves according to Company values and expected behaviours.
· Constantly promote high standards of quality and environmental awareness to assist the company to maintain and improve on the quality and environmental commitments.
· Ensure effective use of the ERP system across all functions and that staff are adequately trained to use the system correctly and proficiently.
· Contributing towards the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims.
· Responsibility for the Finance Department, including production of monthly management accounts, annual financial accounts (including Statutory Accounts & legal entity requirements relating to treasury & taxation and RISK identification and mitigation.
· Responsible for payroll and HR.
· Operational accounting (management accounting).
· Management support.
· Product profitability.
· Monthly management accounts.
· Lead coach and develop high performance teams that will constantly improve skills and provide future sustainability.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com