Title: Account Manager (Human Nutrition and Food Performance Ingredients)
Salary: R 450 000.00 to R 650 000.00
Sales Key Account Manager South and Southern Africa – Human Nutrition and Food Performance Ingredients
My client is a global leader in the chemical sector. We are seeking an extremely proactive and flexible individual that is able to work in teams and deal autonomously with different tasks at once. If this sounds like you and you match the required criteria, then apply now!!
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field (Food & nutrition science or pharmacist).
Skills & Experience:
At least five years relevant experience in a similar role as well as proven track record.
Best profile will be from the technical team with interest of science based sales with strong sales competences.
Successful candidate will have a strong technical knowledge in food ingredient and health ingredient business.
Proficiency in English.
Excellent sales and communication skills.
Work experience in Sales and/or Marketing preferred.
Willingness to travel, locally and internationally.
South African citizens only.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for the marketing and sales of the Company’s products in the Human Nutrition, Food and Performance Ingredients industry, optimizing market share and profit margins and ensuring implementation of the relevant SBU & regional strategies.
· Maintain and develop customer relationships with new and existing customers to be able to reach sales target.
· Manage existing customer portfolio.
· Compiling and monitoring sales budgets and taking corrective action where necessary.
· Controlling and co-coordinating the planning/target agreement processes with customers.
· Accurate and on time reporting (e.g. monthly report, forecasting, market data, client visit reports, opportunity pipeline, etc.) according to SBU requirements.
· Ensure on-going market intelligence.
· Identifies and implements possible improvements to business processes.
· Manage relationship with suppliers.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org