Title: Team Lead – FP&A (3 month contract)
Salary: R 70 000.00 – R 75 000.00 per month
A competitor in the waste management sector has an exciting role for an experience Financial Planning and Analysis Team Leader who is immediately available to make a difference in the organization.
Completed CA or CIMA qualified candidates, non-negotiable.
Skills & Experience:
Minimum 5 – 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
Microsoft Excel Advanced experience essential.
Strong leadership and management skills.
Strong analytical & critical thinking skill.
Attention to detail.
Excellent communication skills on all levels; both written and verbal.
Assertive, highly organized and has ability to work under pressure.
South African citizens only.
· Lead financial planning and analysis function for business.
· Responsibility for development and maintenance of all financial policies and procedures.
· Oversee purchase orders, sales orders / revenue.
· Development of cost accounting models and driving cost saving.
· Responsibility for financial and management reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Management packs and reporting.
· Assistance with feasibility studies for new projects.
· Effective staff management and development.
· Business unit reports.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more information please call 021 557 4952 or email email@example.com