Our client is a multinational manufacturer Company. For its office in Madrid, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager. The purpose of the role is as follows.
Reporting to Supply Chain General Manager, this person will be responsible for the supply chain team in the South of Europe, including logistics, production control, planning and services areas.
- Follow up all activities in the supply chain department of the subsidiaries to ensure customer service requirements are met;
- Guarantee operations service excellence, cost reduction and profitability;
- Supply chain staff management, planning and training; developing a team work spirit, and promoting relations with other related functions;
- Establish Subsidiary budget for the Supply Chain function, design and execute the Company Planning Systems;
- Identify and lead improvement initiatives;
- Propose, manage and follow – up production programs and plans set in manufacturing sites supplying products to clients and management;
- Control costs in order to increase the operations added value;
- Implement Company services model and follow up on the efficiency improvement programs.
- Industrial Engineering degree.
- MBA / MSc in Operations, Supply Chain or Project Management is strongly preferred.
- Fluent level of English.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Planning, Logistics and/or Purchase & Procurement departments in industrial environments, leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within his/her area of responsability.
- Very strong organization and project management skills.
- Availability to travel abroad will be required.