- Carry out continuous analyses of feasibility of Assembly of the product associated with the FMEA process.
- Define in collaboration with other members of the team putting up of process FMEA and follows actions with quality technician.
- Analyze the requirements of Assembly or assembly components in the product and makes the notebook of the means of production load associated.
- Manage revisions of conception of the peripheral with respect to the periodicity of the planning of development and the needs of the production plant.
- Define the appropriate product packaging, validate with the client and with the chosen suppliers
- Follow the evolution of the sector with the means at its disposal.
- Adhering to the procedures in force.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop in an international company with around 1.400 employees
- Excellent learning opportunities in a friendly corporate climate and motivating team
- Social package
- Professional trainings
Who we are looking for
- Language skills – English advanced required written and spoken
- Technical Engineer minimum 2 year experience
- Knowledge of robotics and automatism
- Knowledge & Interpretation of Plans
- Driving licence & own vehicle
- Teamwork and Analytic Thinking
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend