- product development responsible from the project phase to the SOP + 6 months and follow-up of the product regarding non-quality problems
- Continuous analysis of feasibility of the part associated to the product FMEA,
- Manage revisions of concept according to the periodicity of the development planning,
- Take part in the economic follow-up and planning throughout the whole development,
- Ensure the return of experience to the technical center, feeding the product database and the
- Update of the nomenclature and 3D in all phases of the project.
- Validate the technical and technological solutions
- Direct and validate the work of CAD people and the people working on the definition of the product
- Prepare technical documentation (verifying the basic feasibility of the mould - all movements an drafts) required for product modifications
- Release e-mail for the mould technician containing all necessary information (except moulds
release), which is also sent to the project leader
- Validate the adjustments and modifications on the product, both internal and external.
- In collaboration with the other members of the team, to define the start-up of product FMEA and to follow actions together with the quality technician.
- To inform about the actions to the project team project team, its hierarchy and the direction
depending on the potential impact.
- To assist to the mould tests from the second on.
- To follow the evolution of the sector regarding concept with the means at its disposal (with the customer or with external media).
- Follow-up of FMEA.
What we offer
- Opportunity to develop in an international company with around 1.400 employees
- Excellent learning opportunities in a friendly corporate climate and motivating team
- Social package
- Professional trainings
Who we are looking for
- Technical or Senior engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience in plastic parts in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of calculation for parts, cycles and workflow (training will be applied if required)
- Language skills – French & English advanced required,
- Quality, Teamwork, Initiative, Flexibility
- Driving license
- Availability to travel