Network Operations Centre Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for a Network Operations Centre Engineer to join an award winning Information Technology global systems integrator and managed service provider.
They offer excellent career progression opportunities, as the Network Operations is seen as a stepping stone into the Company’s network consultancy team.
They value their employees and pride themselves on their exceptional customer service.
This rapidly growing company design, deliver and manage solutions to meet their Clients IT needs across Cloud, Unified Telecommunications, Converged Infrastructure, Security, Workplace and Mobility services.
· To provide 2nd and 3rd line support to their customers across a broad range of Security and Routing / Switching solutions. Excellent customer-facing and telephone support skills are required.
· The Network Operations Centre Engineer would be expected to provide remote support to their customers. This would involve remote configuration and troubleshooting, and therefore you must be able to demonstrate strong troubleshooting skills on Security and R&S technologies (Cisco ASA and VPN skills are essential to this role). The recruitment process is likely to involve a technical lab assessment.
· Experience of a help-desk environment, working to SLAs, and using ‘trouble-ticket’ applications would be beneficial. Any additional skills around security products or wireless would be advantageous.
· You will be required to participate in a shift pattern with the other engineers in the team, as well as providing on-call cover which is shared with the other engineers in the team (on average, 1 week in 4).
· Valid Cisco CCNA accreditation
· Strong Cisco ASA troubleshooting
· Strong Cisco VPN configuration and troubleshooting
· Knowledge of Wireless technologies and wireless troubleshooting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in Troubleshooting tools such as wireshark
· CCNA Security
· CCNA Wireless
· CCNP (R&S / Wireless / Security)
· Juniper SRX
Give us a call today to discuss this opportunity or your next career move.