Regional Sales Director - Network Services Must speak Swedish
Based in Sweden or Norway
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organisation who are a billion dollar company operating across 90 countries.
Reasons why you would want to work for them.
They offer an uncapped Commission and for the right person the sky’s the limit for what you can achieve.
A comprehensive package of Life Insurance, Healthcare and Pension together with flexible working.
If you are looking for career development and learning this company has an aspirational culture of supporting their employees by offering them opportunities to learn and develop and take leadership courses.
They are looking for a Regional Sales Director to be responsible for business development of their Network Services Business selling into all the regional operators (primarily). eg. Telenor, Tele2, TeliaSonera TDC etc.
Our Client provides a range of services into the Communication Service Providers that ensures they are the chosen transformation partner for over 150 Clients globally.
This role is therefore looking for:
· A senior individual contributor with Telco SI background and who can interact with various stakeholders in the account up to CEO level.
· A person that can drive discussions around transformation of the Telco to a digital Telco from both a Telco and IT perspective
· Should have experience and strong track record of managing multimillion dollar deals and accounts
· Track record of regional business development including winning new customers and developing existing relationships.
· his role will start as an individual contributor but will be expected to build and develop a regional team
Contact us today to discuss this role or your next career step.