Swiss subsidiary of a leading European services provider, the company delivers solutions and services in multiple technology and industrial sectors. In order to support their successful team in Switzerland the company is looking for a Quality, Health and Safety Manager for Switzerland.
- Located in the region of Bern, the role encompasses the implementation, coordination and lead of the QHSE services for the company in Switzerland:
- Developing and supporting the regional leadership team to achieve the required standards.
- Taking ownership of the integrated process and quality management system.
- Delivering proposals for continual process improvement, quality and health indicators.
- Responsible for the integration and consolidation of the different Quality Management systems throughout the company in Switzerland.
- Ensuring the continuity of the achieved certifications. Coaching the person in charge in each organization. Planning internal and external audits.
- Ensuring that all occupational injuries, illnesses, dangerous occurrences, incidents and customer claims are fully investigated and reported. Making recommendations for preventive action and implementing corrective actions.
- Establishing effective working relationships with local managements and promoting commitment to an effective QHSE management.
- Implementing best practices, deploying QHSE tools and working with line management.
- Participating in the Global QHSE Network and ensuring full implementation of the group initiatives
- Has a Degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent. With 3 or more years of QHSE experience, preferably in a services industry.
- Is experienced in working with, coaching and training, fellow managers and other staff to help them understand and implement quality management requirements and improvements.
- Is business and customer focus. With ability to plan and set targets.
- Is confident and able to make presentations to customers, suppliers and staff.
- Can take the initiative and make change happen.
- Can demonstrate experience of achieving quality improvements, including with the use of lean techniques.
- Has experience in working with customers and suppliers to improve quality.
- Has a good written and verbal communication in French, German and English.