Cybersecurity Senior Consultant
Geneva - Switzerland
Our client is an Information Technology and Communications consulting firm, based in Geneva, belonging to a large international management and ITC consulting company, leader of the consultancy sector in Europe.
The company offers career opportunities to the best talents in the market who want to join an ambitious development project and seamlessly combine the values of excellence, commitment and team spirit.
Our client is now recruiting an experienced security professional in order to sustain the market demand and growth in this area and to deliver business-grade high quality and value cybersecurity and digital trust consultancy services to its customers in Switzerland.
The Cybersecurity Senior Consultant key responsibilities include the following consulting activities:
- Security audits.
- Security architecture and design optimisation.
- Security policies definition optimisation.
- Security masterplan definition.
- Organisation and governance.
- Risk management and compliance.
- Disaster recovery plan or business continuity plan consolidation.
- Innovation, technology and regulatory watch through a proactive and continuous follow-up of the market trends, key players, products and solutions.
- Must have 7 to 10 years of experience in the security and cybersecurity area, including at least two years in a position as security officer or security infrastructure manager, or equivalent.
- Master Degree in Telecommunications, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong technical background in security infrastructure architecture and design is a pre-requisite.
- Proven expertise or sound knowledge of the following key cybersecurity topics:
- Security framework for the Information Systems (ISO 27001).
- Risk analysis and mapping.
- Security operations (security incident detection – SOC, and incident response) and associated tools (SIEM, forensics tools, etc).
- Security assessment (vulnerability scans, penetration tests) and associated tools.
- Threat intelligence.
- Business continuity and cyber-resilience.
- Compliance (Data privacy, PCI-DSS, FINMA, etc).
- Crisis exercise and preparation.
- Identity management and digital trust.
- Self-motivated professional with a proven interest for consulting.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as to lead teams and consulting programs.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to interface with customers at both operational and managerial levels.
- Fluent in French and English, German a plus.
- Relevant market certifications are a plus (CISSP, ISO 22301, etc).