For a multinational client, leader in the fashion market, we are looking for Finance Retail Business Analysts.
The candidate will offer Finance Business Support to the Retail Management Team.
Main activities will be:
- Monthly Actual Reporting: analyze and explain monthly results by store vs. Forecast, vs. Plan and Prior Planning
- Monthly Forecast Process: analyze the retail forecast
- Yearly and strategic Plan Process: support the CFO & Retail controller to verify accuracy of data in the Plan.
- Collection of budget data from Retail Teams to prepare Store Sales growth evolution Plan
- Management of the Retail Capital Expenditures
- Preparation of Financial analysis of direct costs of the stores, including staffing costs, bonus/commissions, rent and so on
The ideal candidate should have a minimum 3 years experience in Retail Controlling, preferably in a multinational environment under US Gaap.
Fluent knowledge of English and ability to work at international level are required.
Location:; Canton Ticino (Switzerland)