The Taiwan Account Manager is responsible for business relationship between Taiwan customers and **, This position manages all aspects of that relationship by ensuring that all transactions between TA and the customers are consistent.
1. Establish and maintain good relationship with decision makers and key personnel at the customers.
2. Develop and present/lead the presentation of TA communications to the customer.
Establish and maintain a network to manage commercial, technical, quality and delivery issues between TA and the customer.
3. Delivery business target and have sustainable growth rate above market average.
4. Understand customer needs, customer and market insights to formulate Business Plan with the customer.
5. Get information from customer and monitor with Areas to improve service level and promotion execution for customer.
6. Be responsible to develop account client, maintain and develop client relationship, increase customer satisfaction so as to achieve customer growth rate according to company request.
7. Select the key customers and design the promotion program, strategy and executive project, follow up the key potential customer & project to help sales team do the sales.
1. Bachelor Degree or above
2. More than 5 years relative working experience 3.Familiar with commercial methodology and tools
4. FMCG industry working experience is a must, experience in ingredients and flavors is a plus
5. Price setting and margin management
6. Develops and implements new and unique solutions to improve products and processes and create competitive advantage.
7. Experienced in communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
8. Possesses a basic understanding of relevant scientific knowledge (Food Science, Packaging, Sensory, Nutrition, Regulatory, Quality/Micro)
9. Understanding of **’s and customers’ competitors and how to differentiate **’s offerings.
10. With dealers and agents of management experience