FIELD SALES ENGINEER – Control Systems and Process Automation Products
A leading European family owned company in the automation industry employing over 5,000 people worldwide is looking to hire a Field sales engineer in their office in Sharjah.
The company is a pioneer for the optimization and solution of technical processes by means of sensors, networking and control systems. Close customer contact, quality and innovations have made this company a market leader in many areas.
· Member of the UAE sales team focusing on the industries with system requirements to ensure the sales targets are met across the G.C.C.
· Provide application support and advice to our existing customers and trade partner and to develop new relationships with the overall target for transforming of these areas into long-lasting relationships
· Conduct telesales to develop new clients and manage old ones in the region
· To take ownership to meet and exceed sales targets
· Program systems for demos and trials for various clients and projects, and also train the clients in those systems
· To use initiative and business acumen skills with the aim of increasing business volume and raise company profile
· To demonstrate an understanding of our customers needs and how we can help
· From visits and telesales, manage CRM and databases for the region on a daily basis
You will be working closely with the customer accounts, you will require the drive to be successful within an organization focused on growing the business by providing customers with the best solutions to their problems and, identifying future needs.
An established customer base coupled with massive potential makes this a fantastic opportunity for self-motivated, outgoing candidates with a technical/engineering qualifications. Experience with PLC and or Networking control systems would be of benefit together with knowledge of mobile machinery and off high-way equipment.
Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply.
To be successful in this role you need the following:
· Graduate in electrical or electro-mechanical engineering with strong academic knowledge.
· PLC Knowledge/CAN,Profibus or Modbus etc, is required
· Sales skills when presenting projects/applications to clients
· Technical knowledge of instrumentation
· Organized and ability to meet deadlines
· Good communication skills for telesales and visits
· Driving license, a must
Terms: Permanent Employment
Salary: Base salary AED 10,000.00
Commission: AED 2,000 on target achievement
Benefits: Includes fully expensed car & healthcare scheme