Looking for a Brand and Marketing manager who will be responsible for:
- researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- looking at the pricing of products and analysing the potential profitability
- generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery
- overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers
- checking marketing copy
- supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- co-ordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees.
- * Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
* Tracks sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
* Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
* Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
* Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
* Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
* Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
* Understand and manage dept budget/expense.
* Communicate with international suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs.
Candidate will be:
Based in the UAE
Currently working in FMCG market
Good brand positioning expereince
Self motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
Ability to work on a team and lead projects
Excellent organization and management skills
Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel.
Good command both of both English
Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
Desire to learn and grow in position