Country Head - UAE (Sales focused)
An established FMCG - non food company is looking for an experienced Country Manager to manage and develop the company to the next stage.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at management level and implement business plan and strategy that align with the organization’s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Set and monitor Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) of the various departments.
- Take company to the next level of performance by securing the existing business while concentrating more on development of market and improve profitability in the bottom line.
- Focusing on bringing in new business, distributors for the company within the UAE and lower gulf region.
- Identifying new channels in the market and accordingly making plans to increase market share.
- 10 years expeeince in the FMCG market. 7 years minimum in the UAE & Lower gulf region
- Leads by example with strong managerial skills
- Financial, Sales and project management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Motivated and results driven.
- Strategic in approach while being hands-on and detailed.
- Presentable and culturally sensitive.
- Encourages a collaborative and supportive team environment.