Role: IT Sales Engineer
Main Purpose of Role:
A great opportunity with expanding IT company based in Dubai looking for an IT sales engineer who is fully responsible for achieving the sales targets, representing the company and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
Key Accountabilities and Business Priorities:
· Cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
· Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
· Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
· Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
· Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
· Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales presentations and through attending industry events.
· Staying updated with the latest software and hardware systems and technologies.
· Developing effective sales plans using the sales fundamentals.
· Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale.
· Advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts.
· Meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets.
· Networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
· Handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues.
· Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting documents.
· Managing workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals.
Essential Knowledge/ Experience: