• Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency, defining procedure
manuals underlining financial goals and objectives for the accounts team streamlining
processes such as creating liabilities, orderly approvals etc.
• Act as point of contact and authority for addressing all inquiries/questions related to financial
operations and ensure that Accounting Department requests are resolved and communicated
in a timely manner to internal and/or external parties.
• Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting while managing day to day
processing of accounts receivable and payables reconciling monthly activity, generating
reports as needed and supervising credit and collections.
• Participate in recruitment activities as well as initiate the performance development training
programs for accounting team; evaluate process faults and identify best practices and
methods through objective reporting seeking management input where necessary
• Develop annual budget and manage planning, overseeing monthly and quarterly assessments
and forecasts of organization's financial performance; monitoring measure of expenditure
within budget, reporting variances and making recommendations for cost reduction.
• Closely monitor cash flow, develop long-range forecasts and maintain financial plans assisting
senior managers with departmental budgets, monitoring key performance areas.
• Conduct periodic internal audit throughout the organization and recommend process/controls
improvements; prepare annual audit and be a liaison with outside vendor(s).
• Liaise with major clients as and when needed assisting with important meetings, overview of
pricing strategies, and analysis of competitors and their strategies.
• Ensure compliance with country laws and regulations, maintaining management approved
strategies for smooth service, vendor relations, pricing, etc
• Overview of Payroll management along with HR department, including tabulation of accrued
employee benefits, leave entitlements and end of service remunerations.
• Continued review of policies and methods for relevant information flow across company chain
of command to ensure that financial activities are executed and delivered as per standards
set by the company.
• Create reliable systems for inventory control of raw materials with tactful job costing systems
to ascertain job-wise profitability closely monitoring gross profits and analyzing administrative
and related overheads and inter-company expenses.
• Increase effectiveness and efficiency of support services and other departments (such as HR,
Admin, Purchase, Design and Production) through strategic meetings coordinating and
communicating performance issues and developing strategies for improvement.
• Maintain rapport with Bank RMs, relevant real estate managers, insurance companies etc.