Large multinational company requires senior financial controller. MUST be Bilingual English / Spanish
Role: Senior Accounting and Controlling
Direct Reporting : Company General Manager
Functional Reporting: ISS Business Unit Controller
· Accounting and Financial Statements preparation under US GAAP and IFRS conversion.
· Responsible for month-end and year-end closing. Prepare Statutory financial statements.
· Inventory, WIP and Fixed Asset valuation
· Balance Sheet reconciliations.
· Treasury management. Invoicing and collection control.
· Oversee daily operations.
· Liaise with auditors and external tax advisors.
· File Sales and corporate tax returns.
· Analysis of revenue recognition, cost allocation and margin by work order and customer
· Inventory, WIP and Fixed Asset analysis and control.
· Business planning, budget elaboration and monthly follow-up, quarterly forecast and management reporting.
· Income Statement Analysis. Actual vs. budget deviation analysis and proposal of correcting measures
· Reporting to HQ under IFRS.
· Support the management team of the company on the decisions process
· Business Degree in Economics or Business Administration or similar required.
· US GAAP and IFRS knowledge.
· Five years’ experience in similar roles at least 3 as controller
· Motivated, committed and resolute.
· Good communications and interpersonal relation skills
· Fluent in Spanish
Additionally will be a plus knowledge and experience on:
· Proficiency in use of Excel and Microsoft office tools.
· SAP and Microsoft Dynamics Knowledge.
· Experience in aeronautical and maintenance sector