Technical Manager (Agriculture)
- Provide technical support and training to the Sales, Marketing and Technical Team
- Conduct planned in-field technical training and practical demonstrations, management of farmer field days and demo plots
- Offer support to the Sales team with farmer’s days and study groups as technical backup
- Assist Marketing by providing information necessary to update product presentations
- Assist the team in evaluating new customer spraying programes
- Training new customers on the product range of crop-protection products
- Manage customer claim investigations ensuring the maintenance of high levels of customer service through speedy interventions
- Conduct pre-launch Demo trials in accordance with sales /marketing needs
- Candidate must possess a degree in Agricultural Engineering, or a similar qualification.
- Knowledge of the different Southern African Crop and Non Crop Markets.
- Experience in the agro business of minimum 5 years.
- Excellent Customer relationships and customer focus.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural department / environment/countries; entrepreneurial attitude.
- Fluent in English (written & spoken).
- Ability to travel (> 50 %)
Get Jobs Like This By Email
Email This Job To A Friend