Founded in 1993, Antal International is a management and professional recruitment specialist. One of the first organisations to devote substantial resourses to emerging markets, the company now has over 120 offices in more than 30 countries and works with many of the world´s successful and ambitious employers.
We search a high professional Sales Manager who has profound network in Spanish wind
industry for a top company services provider for Operation and Maintenance of Wind turbines. Its needed experience in Sale of Service contracts and Spare Parts.
- Secure high quality customer relationship, leading to increased customer satisfaction and renewal of service contracts
- Creation and Calculation of new Service offerings and Management of complex tenders
- Customer’s primary operations contact when turbine is under operation and maintenance contract
- To work together and communicate effectively with all departments in order to maintain a good level of interaction with the field and within the office to quickly inform and advise customers on all service operations, plan changes, delays, cost overruns, safety and environmental issues, etc
- Own, manage and record all customer issues in a systematic way, using available tools
- Be part of relevant Key Account cross functional team as necessary
- Sales of aftermarket services
- University degree in engineering/ economics or similar
- Work experience preferably gained in a customer‐facing position for example in sales, project management or contract management position particularly with large complex customers
- Experience and good network in Spanish Wind energy market
- Needs to have familiarity with complex technical machinery, plant, processes or systems
- Good business sense and good economical understanding of contracts.
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Driving license