职位描述 岗位职责： 1.Analyze business opportunities 2.Define new service or product maintenance package that can solve existing problems, as well as fix potential inefficiencies or improve the performance. 3.Detect, analyze customer needs i in order to design the customized solution. 4.Develop/explore partnerships to approach new market segments. 5.Build and maintain customer relations. 6.Build the marketing communication strategy. 7.Coordinate various parties inside the company, including technical, logistic, purchasing, etc.; 8.Make proposal to customer for a certain service or product;.
职位描述 岗位职责： 1.Monitor and implement security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.监控和实施安全政策、程序或程序,以确保遵守内部安全策略,授权需求,或适用的政府安全需求,政策和指令。 2.Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.分析和评估安全操作改进的识别风险或机会。 3.Train organization members in security rules and procedures.训练组织成员的安全规则和程序。 4.Plan security for special and high-risk event.计划安全特殊和高风险事件。 5.Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.协调安全操作或活动与公共执法、火灾和其他机构。 6.Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.协助应急管理和应急计划。 7.Identify, investigate, or resolve security breaches.识别、调查或解决安全漏洞。
RESPONSIBILITIES: 此职位是为了维护德国OEM厂商在中国市场的关键作用（采购，市场营销，销售，服务，公共关系，质量和工程部门）在中国的销售。建立并保持良好的客户关系。发展并建立新的商业机会。 •与采购： 包括合同审查，SAP的价格维持，客户订单的审查和处理，定义和捕捉新的商机，协调RFQ审查和内部栅极评论总结的成本和时间信息，经批准后由客户经理准备报价响应，洽谈价格和削减计划，服务报价单，包装/物流改变报价，报价的工具和收集，准备QAF •与市场营销/公关/销售： 为客户提供车辆和技术路线，支持车展，新闻活动，新车发布会，联合品牌促销，经销商培训活动，打造强势品牌的合作伙伴关系，与客户产品规划工作，提高普及率 •与客户的职能部门： 要接触的有效单点维护及时响应和保持客户满意度 •与内部职能部门： 跨职能（BU，财务，项目管理，工程，制造，质量，物流）领域的工作，通过内部职能部门的工作支持客户的要求
Responsibilities: -- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness. -- Develop and implement digital media and advertising for China -- Explore and maximize social media channels to raise brand awareness ---Develop strategies to drive online traffic to the company website -- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing --Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Job Responsibilities: - Responsible for the realization of Infotainment China market sales plan increasing market penetration rates and overall business with International JV OEMs in China. - Leads the team that provides in-depth market intelligence to guide strategic business decisions through the aggregation of relevant China market data augmented by direct OEM customer contact in order gain knowledge of macro and micro trends affecting the business climate. - Develops sales tool kit for infotainment products including the necessary product support demos and associated “go to market” strategy (market activation model) for China sales for infotainment business. - Establishes and maintains contact with executive level customer decision makers to ensure satisfaction with product and identify opportunities for maximizing sales potential and profits. - Establishes appropriate sales growth targets and objectives for sales team and monitors performance to achievement of identified market opportunities. - Reviews sales progress and profitability and directs staff while developing, motivating and mentoring team members to operate at and sustain peak performance levels. - Drive deployment of a strategic plan for China customers through the operation of the sales team and interaction with all relevant functions.
Responsibilities: 1、全面负责财务部的日常管理工作，对出纳、会计和财务主管的工作规范与质量标准进行管理和指导； 2、组织制定、维护和改进财务方面的管理规范、执行了流程、制度及有关规定，并监督执行； 3、负责编制及组织实施财务预算报告，月、季、年度财务报告和公司内运营数据分析； 4、负责公司全面的资金调配、资产管理工作，成本核算、会计核算和分析工作； 5、负责财务管理系统的建立和完善，建立健全科学、系统符合企业实际情况的财务核算体系、预结算体系和财务管理体系，满足新三板挂牌企业的内部控制要求； 6、参与公司重要事项的分析和决策，为企业的经营管理、业务发展及对外投资等事项提供财务方面的分析和决策依据； 7、负责公司财务信息与经营数据的新三板挂牌后的批露，并对此与会计师事务所、券商保持良好的工作关系； 8、监控可能会对公司造成影响的重大经济活动与政策执行； 9、管理与银行、税务、工商及其他机构的关系； 10、负责财务部与内外的沟通与协调工作，完成财务部内部人员管理与业务培训； 11、完成上级交给的其他日常事务性工作。
Responsibility: • Prepare strategy documents, reports, briefings, and presentations as requested. • Facilitate effective decision making by conducting strategic and evidence-based market research. • Carry out directly or coordinate regular strategic watch and analysis. • Monitor and assess potential investment risks affected by major events, government policies, and regulations. • Facilitate and manage external consulting projects with a mandate from the senior management, in close collaboration with related departments and functions. • Advise senior management on energy markets and outlook, macroeconomic outlook, and international energy policies and regulations. • Work closely with Strategy Head to identify projects and activities needed to move the company toward the strategic target. • Regularly interacts with other professionals from various organizations involved in policy making and market analysis. • Develop and maintain strong relations with key Chinese policy making and regulatory agencies. • Other duties as assigned.
工作内容: • 1．负责建立和维护全厂机器人数字化仿真工艺库、资源数据库、数字化虚拟工厂等; Build up and maintain all plant robot simulation technology library, resource data library, digital virtual factory… 2. 参与公司新项目及系列化改造，负责方案验证、机器人及工具选型、验证平面布局、制定安全区及干涉区、制造机器人轨迹，编写离线程序、节拍优化等工作; Participate in new project and serial modification, responsible for validate concept, robot and tools selection, validate overall layout, define robot safety and locking zones, confirm robot kinematics and off-line program, and cycle time optimization. 3. 参与供应商机器人仿真技术方案的讨论与制定，监控仿真的进度与质量，进行相关验收工作; Take part in the robot simulation technical discuss and supervise the simulation process and buy off; 4. 完成其他临时工作。 Other temporary work.
岗位职责： 1. The IT Manager reports to the A&F Controlling/Data Director and manages the IT department: ERP management, Infrastructure management, workplace management and service desk. 2. Developing, maintaining and coordinating all IT services, with the goal to manage all business process without any interruptions. 3. Development & Management：Develops, implements and coordinates the IT policy; –project based – Incident Management, Change Management, Configuration Management and Problem Management 4. Proposes on necessary IT management budgets and manages the predefined budget 5. Acts and promotes people’s leadership 6. Sets an example in terms of safety, quality and environment
• 工作内容: • 1.缸盖，曲轴，缸体形状测量与粗糙度测量程序的优化与更改 Cylinder Head，Crankshaft,Cylinder Block Roughness Program optimisation and update 2.特殊任务测量(包括缸体，缸盖，曲轴，索赔件) Special task measurement (Include Cylinder Head，Cylinder Block,Crankshaft,Claimed parts) 3.QDA系统的使用及结果分析 QDA system usage and result analysis & output 4.霍梅尔备件采购与管理 Hommel spare part purchase and management
• Experience level 7-10 years • Hands on experience in industrial product design • Translate requirements into design details • Conversant with CAD tools • Good knowledge of manufacturing process for plastics & metal • Simulations and Analysis using ANSYS • Prepare test plans based on Compliance standards • Define test specs, conduct testing and provide detail report
• Experience of 10+ years • Hands on experience in designing & developing industrial products • System approach and understanding • Ability to translate complex assemblies into small subsystems • Contribute to idea generation from product assembly • Plastics design expertise • Peer review of outputs • Manufacturing knowledge • Coordinate within team for product understanding • Understanding of various compliance requirements
• Experience Level : Senior Engineer (7-10 Years) & Engineer (3-6 Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • Participate on CE savings ideas generation along with client CE leader and Coordinator • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Test Plan preparation – Prepare the specific Test plan for CE project to make sure the alternative component will satisfy all requirements and final product performance meets the specification, get approval from client CE leader • Component and Product level Qualification – Perform all require testing, complete test report, get approval from client CE leader • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader, Sourcing (ISC) and Coordinator, execute the new part implementation in the factory
• Experience Level – Coordinator (10+ Years) • Experience in electrical/electronics engineering of Automation and Control Systems products • Hands-on experience in value analysis/value engineering with focus on component engineering. • System level expertise covering Electrical /Electronics Hardware, Manufacturing and Mechanical aspects is a plus. • Coordinate within team for product understanding and CE delivery/execution. • Coordinate with client CE leader in CE savings ideas generation. • Perform the feasibility review of new CE ideas assigned from CE leader – datasheets and drawing review, investigate if the FFF (Fit, Form, Function) of the product is not affected. Also check if new suggested part meets required industry standards and client requirements. Document all results. • Sourcing Review - cooperate with Sourcing team, providing all CE project details in order to get project approval • Total cost model preparation and approval – support the CE Manager by collecting project data such as cost of engineering services, capital investment, other services, projects length and define the Return of Investment. • Project Scoring – Score the CE projects based on savings amount, engineering effort etc. to allow client CE leader prioritize them • Project Implementation – In cooperation with CE leader and Sourcing (ISC), manage the new part implementation in the factory
Work effort distribution: 0-5% Recuriting: Backup and ad-hoc support to recruitment. Work effort distribution: 10% Staffing: 1. Implement and improve orientation program in Operation site. 2. Issue employee announcement for professional above level. 3. Backup and ad-hoc support to HR data processing under instruction of HR Manager. Work effort distribution: 25% ER/BP: 1. Contribute to good ER buildup and employee engagement; guide employees to think in shoes of company 2. Present a good HR image to communicate and address employee common concerns 3. Advice the right approach to solve more complicated ER issues based on policies & procedures. For those beyond current guideline, be an excellent communicator for all interface. 4. Conclude from day to day issues and find gap for improving policies & procedures, and be an excellent communicator to win support. 5. Monitor on China/Changzhou local labor policy and ensure our practices are effective and legal. Work effort distribution: 30% PO & Training: 1. Follow up the whole year PO process and push line managers to meet the company standard and timeline. 2. Supervise the PO quality and influence supervisors to improve according to HR set standard 3. Collect individual training needs, analyze and propose annual training plan to HR Manager for a decision. 4. Follow up through the training implementation including all logistic details, considering cost effectiveness and high standard. Work effort distribution: 30% Project/Improvement: Align in framework with global/China HR to implement various HR initiatives/projects in sites including but not limited to: - Non-routine org chart change - job profiling and competency - TAE , OTR and PO etc. which including efforts of: - Take active part in manufacture information collection, analysis, summary and provide suggestion given thought of China HR alignment. - Take active part in understanding of global/China initiatives - Strong execution and follow through the whole initiative without little supervision.