Scotland / England
Information Technology / Lead Designer
- Specialised in Application Development/Support which includes software design, development and integration. Also expert in Infrastructure delivery services like Test Environment management which includes build, support and maintenance.
- Subject Matter Expert(SME) having good hands on experience of IBM Mainframe Technologies like COBOL, JCL, VSAM, DB2, CICS, IDMS, IMS, MQ(middleware), BMC, REXX, MVS, ISPF, TSO, DFSORT, SYNCSORT, Ezytrieve, CA7, SAS, OPC/TWS and various IBM Mainframe tools/utilities.
- Experience in working on payments like SEPA, iDEAL and GIRO.
- Demonstrated the ability to provide viable solutions to operational challenges by conducting root cause analysis and proposed automation to boost efficiency and cost saving.
- Co-ordination across all onshore and offshore teams on day-to-day basis on operational aspects.
- Technical Consultancy to various technical teams within Van Lanschot Bank, Bank of New York Melon, BNP Paribas, ACE Insurance and HCSC and also a Senior Subject Matter Experts/Subject Matter Experts of other technical areas.
- Managing customer stakeholder activities like weekly operational calls with stake holders on Project Engagements, status of ongoing activities, updates on ongoing project escalations, adhoc requests from projects for additional support, Supply & Demand and ticket prioritization based on criticality of projects.
- Managed a team of 30+ FTEs at onshore/offshore.
- Highly Skilled for identifying, planning and transitioning Technical/process knowledge to clients to achieve the exceptionally beneficial target operating model.
- Experience of working with different technology teams like Distributed, Middleware and Portal
- Good understanding of Splunk, Agile and Lean methodologies. Currently self-learning Python.
+44 (0) 7459934333