- You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming languages. The majority of work would be in Ruby on Rails.
- Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner applications.
- Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records.
- Understand product/business requirements to define system specifications and design a robust technology solution.
- Design the technical and deployment architecture.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Define coding standards, conduct code reviews and provide guidance to team members constantly.
- If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on a rapid growth trajectory.
What You Need for this Position
- At least 10 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
- Experience in full stack web application development
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and building Microservices
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails
- Proficient in RESTful API standards and best practices
- Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
- Must be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes.
Soft Skills Needed
- Ability to act as a technical authority, to present solution options and recommendations in unbiased terms.
- Experience with Scrum and other agile development practices.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and an eye for detail.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Guardar el trabajo en Favoritos
Quiero recibir trabajos como este por correo electrónico