Role - QA Engineer
Key Responsibilities :-
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for test plan creation, estimating, prioritizing multiple projects. You have to make sure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. You will be responsible for the design, maintain automation framework and scripts. You will work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on same within and across teams.
Technical Requirements :-
• 3 to 6 years of experience in Web and Backend REST API testing.
• Hands on programming experience in Java.
• Experience in designing, developing, debugging and executing automation scripts for Web/Mobile applications using
Open Source tools (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, TestNG).
• Experience in REST API Automation using Rest Assured/HTTP-Client.
• Experience in CI-CD tools like Jenkins.
• Hands on experience in MySQL.
• Hands on experience in Linux/Unix commands.
• Experience in performance testing is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools. Estimate, Prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
• Well versed with writing test cases and bug logging.
• Understand functional/technical specifications and analyse server logs.
• Look for potential quality issues proactively.
• Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit, priding yourself on getting things done with a high level of quality.
• Strong desire to work in an unstructured, fast moving start-up environment.