IT Security & Operations Manager
- Develop the IT Operations and Testing Section strategy in line with the Information Security Department strategy to ensure the achievement of Department objectives
- Implement the strategy and related strategic plans in order to achieve agreed upon strategic goals and objectives
- Continuously evolve the IT Operations and Testing operating model in compliance with relevant policies to optimize performance and resource utilization
- Ensure the implementation of an efficient information security assessment process across and develop and run all its related functions such as vulnerability management.
- Lead diagnostic and monitoring activities including health checks, gap analysis, code analysis and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities and recommend remediate actions
- Suggest mitigations and remediation and remediate computer security vulnerabilities by implementing, integrating and injecting multiple security solutions in the IT environment
- Instruct the team to ethically hack developed products and solutions (such as firewalls, system encryptions etc.) to identify vulnerabilities in the system / solution environment
- Review cyber security related standard operating procedures / instructions for systems / solutions
- Maintain knowledge of best practices and industry standards in the area of cyber security, assesses impact of those and potential risks to IT infrastructure, systems, network and data and recommends any changes in policies or procedures to enhance the security.
- IT budgeting and developing the policies and procedures for the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering with 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in IT Operations and Testing, vulnerability assessment. Relevant certification in IT Security such as CISSP, CISM, CEH etc