Senior Project Execution – Mechanic
Scope: Applies technologies in his/her specialties to develop support task for basic engineering and project management execution, ensuring compliance with the policies and standards.
- Collaborates, within his/her assigned area, analyzing the basic engineering required to develop new installations or modify the existing ones.
- Participates in the execution of projects assigned to the department.
- Complies with the company’ policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- To comply with HSE procedures, report any incident or observation, perform inspections and participate in the investigation process.
- Implement the preventive/corrective actions. Keep updated the risk analysis and the environmental aspect assessment.
- Degreed in: Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Robotics or related studies
- Language: English - Advanced
- Specific knowledge: Excel, Outlook, SAP, SolidWorks, AutoCad
- dynamic with high level of initiative and autonomy
- curious, fast learner and team player
- accurate through tasks and multitasking
- great communication and interpersonal skills;
What our client is offering:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Relocation package
- Medical Benefits
- Flexible working environment
- 24 days annual leave
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.