For a 5* luxury hotel in Florence, we are looking for a
Reporting directly to the General Manager and working closely with Sales & Marketing Director, he/she will responsible for all revenue management strategies, procedures and operations.
- Oversees revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day-to-day yield operations
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends
- Create and develop and control pricing strategies
- Provide weekly dynamic monthly forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
- Analyses overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies
- Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
- Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
- Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…)
- Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
- Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
- Previous experience as Senior Revenue Executive or Revenue Manager in a 5 star luxury hotel in Florence
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success
- English fluent
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org