OPERATIONS MANAGER/CHIEF OPERATIONAL OFFICER
Sector energía renovable
- Establish the development strategy of the products or services in new markets for the company, establish the means needed to do this, taking into account the general objectives at all times.
- Prepare quotes and plan strategic alliances with the market operators.
- Review and monitoring of energy purchase and sale operations
- Review and monitoring of the liquidations of the market operator and system operato.
- Organization and coordination of the operations shift
- Management and monitoring of the client portfolio
- Monitoring of the regulations applicable to the market and analysis of the possible impact
- Analysis of new market opportunities with the objective of maximizing the economic result
- Preparation of forecasts based on analysis models on different fundamentals (demand, price, natural resources ...)
Analysis and monitoring of pricing and portfolio
- Design a work plan together with the heads of the different areas: engineers, site managers, financial managers...
- Degree in Economic Sciences/Business or Engineering.
- 5 years minimum experience in similar jobs.
- Specific knowledge of Renewable
- Languages: Perfect command of English and Spanish