Purpose of the Role
• Responsible for managing Revenue Assurance and Client Invoicing
• Bachelor’s in commerce, MBA-Finance, CA, ICWA - 70% plus across academics , CA / ICWA 1st attempt
• Minimum 5-7 years of Revenue Recognition and Client Invoicing
• Handling the Revenue Assurance, Client Invoicing and Revenue reporting related MIS.
• Develop the revenue assurance strategy for all revenue streams / products, including identification and prevention of revenue leakage activities, evaluation of controls coverage, gap analysis, expansion of controls across systems and products and the continuous improvement across all revenue assurance activities.
• Providing meaningful exception reporting of billing data, provide revenue assurance reviews & all necessary MIS to top management, including applicable revenue-related metrics and KPIs.
• Manage a team of direct resources and coordinate with others across Finance