Designation: Engineer - Embedded Development
Primary Objective of position:
Work independently on embedded software development projects. Design, document and implement embedded software consists of control functions, communication protocols, drivers, local LCD user interface, and web page user interface running on Linux or a real-time operating system.
- Leading project and coordinating the interface with other international design teams
- Contribute in project requirements
- Develop plans, and schedule
- Develop detailed level software design documents based on project requirement
- Develop software in C/C++ technologies and Web pages.
- Conduct software peer and code reviews.
- Recommend plan to improve software quality in products.
- BE - Computer Science \ Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in embedded software development .
- C & C++ experience
- Experience with CGI, Json, HTML, Ajax, jQuery is a advantage.
- Own the project and coordinate with functional contacts at different locations
- Ability to develop readable, robust, reliable, well-structured code is a must
- Ability to review code for readability, and robust/reliable operation in an embedded system is a must
- Ability to identify and correct embedded software problems like race conditions and reentrancy issues is a must
- Application development interfacing with RS-485 and communications Modbus, CANOpen, Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol is preferred
- Power domain preferred
- Real-time operating system experience is preferred
- Web/CGI application background is a plus
- CMMI Process Knowledge is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English
- Good Interpersonal skills & Strong Team Player