A Reputed manufacturing company is hiring for CA with post qualification experience of 6 months to 3 years of in Financial Reporting.
Roles & Responsibilties :
- Perform various activities in application and monitoring of the relevant IND AS provisions.
- Ensure accounting controls w.r.t IND AS application into the Oracle system.
- Contract and agreement analysis for accounting and IND AS application
- Consolidate group company’s financials, reconciliation of contra transactions in preparation of consolidated financial statement.
- Work with reporting team in quarterly preparation of Standalone/consolidated financial statement, financial result and other financial report for reporting under Companies Act, SEBI regulation.
- Perform monthly routine ledger scrutiny.
- Work on various filing under SEBI regulations and Companies Act.
- Assist in team for implementation of SOPs, policies and process documentation at company level and its adherence.
- Provide the information /reports for cost audit, tax & GST audit/assessments.
- Perform the task in ERP system monitoring w.r.t to chart of accounts at company and group level.
- Support external and internal audits with supporting documentation, data retrieval, journal walk through, and other audit requirements under the supervision of the Manager.
- Review of Internal Financial Controls (IFC) and perform walkthroughs
- Revenue assurance and scrutiny of quality of margins earned by various business segments
A candidate must have exposure of working in SAP or Oracle.