● Working with the team and product owners to refine and develop the product direction and implementation.
● Writing great quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
● Ensuring all codes are thoroughly covered by automated tests, and all features meet quality checks before deployment.
● Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, and fixing products in production.
● Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team.
● Experience in developing high quality software.
● Excellent in at least one of the following languages (NodeJs, Java, Ruby, React Native) and excited to learn new languages/technologies.
● Exposure to Lean/XP development methods (TDD, Pair Programming, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration/Delivery)—or a passion for learning and applying these.
● Any DevOps (Infrastructure as Code, Build pipelines, monitoring, etc.) experience would be highly regarded.
● Communicate, collaborate, and work effectively across distributed teams in a global environment.
A passion for quality and best practices but with a pragmatism that understands the balance between perfection and delivering value in a timely manner.