Head of regional division
- Participation in the development and implementation of the development and sales strategy for the FRP region.
- Supporting projects to launch new products and develop new segments.
- Management of the team of regional sales managers: setting tasks and control over implementation.
- Development and support of key customers.
- Control of accounts receivable.
- Monitoring of warehouse inventory.
- Successful experience in sales within the FRP.
- Knowledge of the chemical and construction chemistry market.
- Experience in managing a team of up to 5 employees.
- Knowledge of English (at least Upper-Intermediate).
- Readiness for business trips.
- The company offers a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to develop in an international company.