MSL / Medical Science Liaison
In this role you will be expected to serve as a field-based extension of the Medical Affairs Group.
- Identify the scientific exchange needs of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), investigators and other stakeholders in patient care
- Establish strong professional relationships with KOLs and provide credible scientific expertise
- Ensure compliant communication and education of company’s product portfolio to meet the educational and professional needs of key customers
- Responds effectively to requests for scientific exchange
- Organize medical conferences and scientific events
- Support local team disease area and product knowledge through scientific training
- Degree in Life sciences; Phd woul be a plus;
- Experience in a MSL role or KAM/KAS experience with specialty care products
- At least intermediate level of English
- Ability to travel up to 70% of working time
- Company provides a competitive salary, annual bonus, medical and life insurance, corporate car, mobile phone.