Finance analyst for international logistics company
- Retrieve information from accounting system, check its reasonability and correct cost centers allocation;
- Prepare monthly and year-end management reports;
- Prepare monthly and weekly financial and operational KPI’s reports;
- Support departments in budgeting process, collect and consolidate data from departments, check its reasonability, consolidate the budget on cost center basis;
- Participate in forecast preparation;
- Participate in preparation of a report related to goods sale and purchase (actual/plan variances);
- Prepare various financial analyses on demand
- Reconciliation of Management Reporting, Accounting Reporting and International reporting;
- Higher education (finance education).
- Previous experience - minimum 2 year in finance area.
- English - intermediate
- Good Excel skills