- Identify data science use cases with high value creation potential in Sales/Energy/Operations.
- Most of client’s data is time series (no images, no libraries, etc.), which mean they only work on prediction and not clustering, but the tasks are not strictly about time series analysis.
- Work with an internal network of experts to deliver models.
- Build and integrate data science models & digital products in a cloud environment.
- Professional competencies in: Python / R / SQL.
- Proven first experience in Data Science handling time series (1-3 year) in the energy/chemical/process industry.
- Knowledge on the various data science fields, from machine learning to Statistics and Operation Research.
- Fluent English (speaking, writing), Proactive to collaborate and communicate with a team abroad, Willing to travel.
- Potential plus : Knowledge on DevOps (Gitlab runner, Pipeline CI, use of Docker), Knowledge on AWS ( cloud infrastructure, main AWS services), French or Dutch or German speaker.